- Emergency Plumbing
- Automatic Shut Off Valve
- Backflow Prevention
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Sump Pumps
- Plumbing Installation
- Plumbing Maintenance
- Plumbing Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Line Repair and Replacement
Drain and Sewer
Water Treatment Systems
- Heating Repair
- Heating Installation
- Ductless Heating
- Heat Pumps
Indoor Air Quality
- Radiant Systems
- Zone Control System
- Maintenance Program
Shower Plumbing Services in Minneapolis
The shower is one of the most important parts of the household. It’s also one of the most widely used. Whether you live alone or with a large family, you likely use your shower daily to keep yourself presentable. And the convenience of that shower is based upon the quality of its plumbing. As a leading provider of shower plumbing services in the Minneapolis area, Vogt Heating, Air Conditioning and Plumbing wants to make sure that your shower is installed correctly so that it lasts a good long while, and also that it uses water efficiently and effectively. We offer a number of different showers for installation, and we’re also capable of handling any shower repairs or maintenance you may require.
For shower plumbing repair or the installation of a new shower, call Vogt Heating, Air Conditioning and Plumbing in Minneapolis, MN today!
What Shower Is Right for You?
When shopping around for a new shower, whether to replace your existing one because it has been damaged, or as an installation into your brand new bathroom, it’s important that all of its plumbing components be chosen carefully. We can make sure that our shower plumbing installation service goes off without a hitch so that you can enjoy a shower at any time. Let’s take a look at some of the most important factors:
- Budget: Foremost among the various factors that will affect your purchase is cost. Unless money is of little concern, you’ll want to make sure that your new shower plans are realistic when it comes to cost.
- Tub–Shower: Bathtub–shower combination units are increasingly common, particularly considering the relatively small square footage you have to work with. By installing one of these, you don’t have to decide between a shower and a bath.
- Walk–in shower: If you know for sure that you won’t want a bathtub, or you have a separate tub installed already, then a walk–in shower makes for an excellent solution. These can be configured in a number of different ways.
Let us be your guide when it comes to showers and shower plumbing. We’ll make sure that yours is a complete success.
Common Shower Plumbing Problems
There is plenty that can go wrong with your shower plumbing over time, though it should work well for many years when professionally installed and maintained. We can address any issues that may arise with your shower plumbing. All you have to do is give us a call. Here are some common problems:
- Leaks: This is a common issue in any part of the plumbing system, but it can lead to significant damage over time, even if the amount of leaked water is very small. Showerheads can begin to leak as the seals wear down over time, and drain leaks can be substantial considering the volume of water.
- Uneven water flow: If your shower fixtures seem to gurgle rather than flow, there could be air in the system. While this is not a problem that may be specific to your shower, it’s definitely something that should be taken care of by a professional.
Reach out to our plumbers today if you’re having difficulty with any aspect of your shower’s plumbing. We also install new shower plumbing systems.