Your air conditioner can benefit from an annual tune-up and inspection. You’ve still got months of heat left, and there’s no better way to gain peace of mind about your system’s performance and potentially prevent AC repair. In addition, it may help to reduce energy use, saving you money!
But there are other energy hogs in your home as well. Your water heater may not be performing efficiently, adding on even more to your summer bills. Get an AC tune-up and a water heater tune-up from VOGT Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing for the price of one! But act now—this offer expires June 15, 2016.
Why Schedule a Water Heater Tune-Up
A water heater tune-up is useful in so many ways. Technicians have a checklist of several inspection items and adjustments that may help your system perform better, last longer, and reduce energy and fuel usage. These are just a few examples.
- Checking the temperature and pressure valve – If this is not working properly, pressure can build up in the water heater, and it could become dangerous.
- Adjusting the temperature – Your water heater may be hotter than you need. Lowering the temperature by 20 degrees could help you save money each month.
- Flushing the water heater – An excess of mineral deposits in the tank reduce efficiency and may speed up corrosion.
Why You Need an AC Tune-Up
Problems within your air conditioner aren’t always apparent. Technicians perform an inspection of your water heater that allows you to discover repair needs early, so that you can seek the necessary services without worrying about a sudden AC breakdown in the summer.
Routine tune-ups early in the cooling season can…
- Reduce energy spending – Cleaning the coil and adjusting loose components can cut costs significantly.
- Improve AC performance – When all of the parts are well-tuned, there’s a much lower chance that you’ll need repairs in the summer, and you may notice a difference in how cool you feel.
- Lengthen system lifespan – It’s possible that scheduling one tune-up each year can help to extend the life of your AC.
For more information, contact VOGT Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing. Ask about our BOGO offer—buy an AC tune-up, get a water heater tune-up for free!—available to customers in Minneapolis and the surrounding areas until June 15, 2016.